Your privacy is important to us.
Please allow us to describe our policy for you so you that understand how we collect and make use of your personal information.
When visiting this website, Tobias's Guitar Academy / tobiasguitar.com we will collect certain information about you during your visit.
This site uses a technology called “cookies” (see ‘What Are Cookies’ below) which are standard in the industry, and used by many commercial websites. As well, we use web server logs to collect information about visits to our website, and what happens during the visit.
This information may include date and time of visit, amount of time spent on website, which pages were visited, the sites before and after your visit, and your IP address.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text document which gets stored on your hard drive in a part of your hard drive especially designated for cookies.
A cookie usually has a small amount of unique, identifiable text in it. A web site can send a cookie to your web browser if your browser’s preferences are set to accept it.
A web site can only access the cookies it has sent to you, not cookies from other websites. Most up to date web browsers allow the option of clearing cookies should you want to do that.
Every time your computer connects to the internet an IP address is used. An IP address is a number that can identify your computer. IP addresses are collected by our server analytics. This is done as part of our collection of traffic data which contains demographic and profile data.
If you communicate with us us email, we may choose to keep all email correspondence with you on file.
How We Use the Information You Provide to Us?
We will use the information you provide us to administer our business by providing customer service, creating items, products and services and making them available to customers and prospective customers.
Tobias's Guitar Academy / tobiasguitar.com will not collect any personal information from you when you visit this website unless you provide us with that information yourself.
We will not share, rent, lease or give any of your personal information to anyone unless we are compelled to do so by law.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Rest assured however that in regard to you personal information – the policy will not change. We will not give, sell, rent, lease or distribute your personal information to a 3rd party unless compelled to do so by law.
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
Tobias's Guitar Academy / tobiasguitar.com
info [at] tobias-rauscher [dot] com
1. This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website. We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. You should therefore check periodically for changes. By using this site after we post any changes, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them.
2. All materials on this site are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws and are the property of Tobias's Guitar Academy / tobiasguitar.com. Unless stated otherwise, you may access and download the materials located on studywithadam.com only for personal, non-commercial use.
3. Visitors who use this website and rely on any information do so at their own risk.
4. We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of any other websites to which we provide a link and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
5. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with us you agree to grant us, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way we want (including modifying or deleting it). In order that we can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any USA or European laws and that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes specified above.
6. You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. The majority of content posted in this forum is created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Tobias's Guitar Academy / tobiasguitar.com. We accept no responsibility for any loss or harm incurred.
7. We do not warrant that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
8. Except for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, tobiasguitar.com, its officers, employees, contractors or content providers shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or otherwise in connection with your use of Tobias's Guitar Academy / tobiasguitar.com or any information, services or content on tobiasguitar.com.
THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL Tobias's Guitar Academy / tobiasguitar.com OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF Tobias's Guitar Academy / tobiasguitar.com HAS BEEN ADVISED ON THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Tobias's Guitar Academy / tobiasguitar.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same.
Tobias's Guitar Academy / tobiasguitar.com may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
Tobias's Guitar Academy / tobiasguitar.com will remove infringing materials in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act if properly notified that content infringes copyright.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA).
For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
* A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
* Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed
* Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address
* A statement that the complaining party “in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law”
* A statement that the “information in the notification is accurate”, and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”
The above information must be submitted as a written, faxed or emailed notification to the following Designated Agent:
Göhrener Str. 1
WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
This information should not be construed as legal advice, for further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
You must be 13 years or older to use Tobias's Guitar Academy / tobiasguitar.com.
Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.Tobias's Guitar Academy / tobiasguitar.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of Tobias's Guitar Academy / tobiasguitar.com or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from Tobias's Guitar Academy / tobiasguitar.com.
You must not:
Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
Sell or rent material from our website.
Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
Redistribute any content from our website,
including onto another website.
You acknowledge and agree that all content and information, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video or other material (also known as “Content”) provided on the Website or through the Services is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services, and except as expressly permitted herein, shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever any Content or third party submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you: (i) without the express prior written consent of the respective owners, and (ii) in any way that violates any third party right.
All content posted on the Service is must comply with U.S. as well as European copyright law.
We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and any materials uploaded remain yours.
Tobias's Guitar Academy / tobiasguitar.com does not pre-screen Content, but Tobias's Guitar Academy / tobiasguitar.com and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
The content and works provided on these Web pages are governed by the copyright laws of Germany. Duplication, processing, distribution, or any form of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require the prior written consent of its respective author or creator.
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue
within our website.
You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
Cancellation and Termination
You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account.
An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the link in the global navigation bar at the upper right (top) of the screen or canceling the subscription within your payment provider’s account.
All of your personal Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
Tobias's Guitar Academy / tobiasguitar.com, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any otherTobias's Guitar Academy / tobiasguitar.com service, for any reason at any time.
Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account.
Tobias's Guitar Academy / tobiasguitar.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading
A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
Tobias's Guitar Academy / tobiasguitar.com reserves the right to change the trial terms and pricing may be changed at anytime.
You may cancel your paying account at any time. You will not be charged again and you account will be closed the end of your current monthly or annual payment period.
The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months or years of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for time unused with an open account.
The only exception to the refund policy is: a renewed subscription payment may be refunded if a request for refund has been received in writing within 72 hours of the renewal date.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
Downgrading or canceling your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Think Traffic does not accept any liability for such loss.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
Tobias's Guitar Academy / tobiasguitar.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Tobias's Guitar Academy site (tobiasguitar.com) or the Service itself.
Tobias's Guitar Academy / tobiasguitar.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our website and reserve full rights to do so. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
Tobias's Guitar Academy / tobiasguitar.com may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using our website immediately.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Limitation of Liability
THE MATERIALS AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ‚AS IS‚ WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL Tobias's Guitar Academy / tobiasguitar.com OR ITS AGENTS OR OFFICERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, INJURY OR DEATH) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF Tobias's Guitar Academy / tobiasguitar.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES.
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time:
Tobias's Guitar Academy / tobiasguitar.com
info [at] tobias-rauscher [dot] com